We are more than happy to order items for you!
There are some things to keep in mind when asking us to order for you:
- Pre-orders sometimes have a discount associated if you pay for your order in full before release day. This discounted price is reflected at the time of purchase via signs, notes, or verbally.
- Pre-orders over $500 will need at least 50% up front before it is ordered, then the remainder on pick-up.
- Special Orders might have a discount when purchasing in bulk. (Cases, 5 or more, etc.)
- Special Orders over $50 will need at least 50% up front before it is ordered, then the remainder on pick-up.
- All orders will be checked with you in writing via text messages, emails, Facebook Messenger, in person, and other forms of communication to ensure we are ordering exactly what you want.
- Should you decide that the product isn't for you, for whatever reason, we will gladly put it on our shelves for a 15% restocking fee on the total purchase price, and your remaining deposit will be refunded to you as store credit only.
- Once an order has been put through to the distributor there is no further chance of changing the quantity, type, or style, and should the order be cancelled or changed after this date, the 15% Restocking Fee and Store Credit are the only options.