Trading Card Games
Magic: the Gathering
- MtG: Sealed
- MtG: Booster Packs
- MtG: Booster Boxes
- MtG: Bundles & Toolkits
- MtG: Decks & Specialty
- ✨ MtG: Singles
- 🔍 MtG: Multi-Card Search
- Pokémon: Sealed
- Pokémon: Booster Packs
- Pokémon: Booster Boxes
- Pokémon: Decks
- Pokémon: Elite Trainer Boxes
- Pokémon: Tins & Specialty
- ✨ Pokémon: Singles
The Army Painter
- Citadel: Base
- Citadel: Layer
- Citadel: Contrast
- Citadel: Technical
- Citadel: Sprays
- Citadel: Paint Sets
- Citadel: Brushes & Tools
Brushes & More
- D&D Collector's Series
- Reaper: Unpainted Minis
- Reaper: Bones Black
- Reaper: Metal Miniatures
- Reaper: Plastic Miniatures
- Steamforged: Minis
- WizKids: All Unpainted Minis
- WizKids: Deep Cuts
- WizKids: Magic the Gathering
- WizKids: Nolzur's Marvelous
- WizKids: Pathfinder Deep Cuts
- WizKids: Icons of the Realm
- WizKids: Painted Scenery
- WizKids: Pathfinder Painted
- Wizkids: Critical Role Painted
Painted Mini Singles
RPG Miniature Accessories
A wickedly whimsical adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Once every eight years, the fantastic Witchlight Carnival touches down on your world, bringing joy to one settlement after the next. Its owners, Mister Witch and Mister Light, know how to put on a good show. But there’s more to this magical extravaganza than meets the eye!
The carnival is a gateway to a fantastic Feywild domain unlike anything found on the Material Plane. Time has not been kind to this realm, however, and dark days lie ahead unless someone can thwart the dastardly schemes of the Hourglass Coven.
The Wild Beyond the Witchlight takes adventurers from the Witchlight Carnival to Prismeer, a Feywild domain of delight, and is designed for characters of levels 1–8. This book comes with a poster map that shows the carnival on one side and Prismeer on the other.
- Explore the Plane of Faerie in the first official D&D adventure set primarily in the Feywild.
- The adventure begins on a campaign world of the DM’s choice. The Witchlight Carnival, which serves as the means by which the characters enter the Feywild, can be dropped easily into any campaign setting.
- Adds two new character backgrounds: the Feylost (for characters who grew up in the Feywild) and the Witchlight Hand (for characters who work at the Witchlight Carnival).
- Introduces two races—play as a fairy or as a harengon, a race of humanoid rabbits.
- All encounters in the adventure include a non-combat option, allowing players to think and roleplay their way through the adventure if they wish.
- Classic 1980s Dungeons & Dragons characters return, including Warduke, Strongheart, and Kelek.
On the Cover
The Witchlight Carnival has come to town! On the back cover, a displacer beast finds 8-year-old Tyler Jacobson and leads him back to the carnival, where he belongs.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return or of you have any questions, you can contact us at Contact@ChimeraHG.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards or certificates.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
For orders that are cancelled after payment on orders of 10 items or $100 or more, a 20% restocking fee that may be incurred.