Skip to content
Rules For DCC Running on the Club Layout
- Any train running under DCC will be under the constant direct control of one person.
- Throttle will be in hand or within reach.
- All running trains will be on an active throttle knob.
- Knowledge of where your train is.
- Knowledge of where other trains on your track are.
- The person controlling the train will pay attention to his train and all other trains on his track.
- Any trains found not under direct control will be removed from the layout for the remainder of the operating day.
- Any operator that is cited twice in one day will have all his trains removed from the layout for the rest of that day.