Trading Card Games
Magic: the Gathering
- MtG: Sealed
- MtG: Booster Packs
- MtG: Booster Boxes
- MtG: Bundles & Toolkits
- MtG: Decks & Specialty
- ✨ MtG: Singles
- 🔍 MtG: Multi-Card Search
- Pokémon: Sealed
- Pokémon: Booster Packs
- Pokémon: Booster Boxes
- Pokémon: Decks
- Pokémon: Elite Trainer Boxes
- Pokémon: Tins & Specialty
- ✨ Pokémon: Singles
The Army Painter
- Citadel: Base
- Citadel: Layer
- Citadel: Contrast
- Citadel: Technical
- Citadel: Sprays
- Citadel: Paint Sets
- Citadel: Brushes & Tools
Brushes & More
- D&D Collector's Series
- Reaper: Unpainted Minis
- Reaper: Bones Black
- Reaper: Metal Miniatures
- Reaper: Plastic Miniatures
- Steamforged: Minis
- WizKids: All Unpainted Minis
- WizKids: Deep Cuts
- WizKids: Magic the Gathering
- WizKids: Nolzur's Marvelous
- WizKids: Pathfinder Deep Cuts
- WizKids: Icons of the Realm
- WizKids: Painted Scenery
- WizKids: Pathfinder Painted
- Wizkids: Critical Role Painted
Painted Mini Singles
RPG Miniature Accessories
Into the Story: Horror Edition (Magic Minigame) [Innistrad: Midnight Hunt Minigame]Regular Price $0.28
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Vendor: Magic: The Gathering
Product Type : MTG SingleHurry! Only0units left in stock!
Set: Innistrad: Midnight Hunt Minigame Type: Card — Magic Minigame Rarity: Common1-6 Players | 1+ Packs | 10 minutes
Tell the best horror story you can, using the cards in your booster as inspiration.
Open a booster for each player and remove any ad, token, and art cards. Then sort the cards into separate pules for double-faced cards (DFCs), single-sided creature and planeswalker cards, land cards, and all other noncreature cards. Shuffle the piles and place each of them face down.
Go through the beats of the story below in order, revealing a card from the top of the specified pile or taking the specified action. Tell a story as you go. After a player tells a bit of the story for a beat, it's the next player's turn for the next story beat. If there are no cards of the requested type, players can make something up.
• Setting: a land
• The characters: three creatures/planeswalkers
• Why the characters are at the location: a noncreature card
• The monster the characters face: a DFC card
• The characters make a critical mistake: a noncreature card
• The first to die: choose one of the three characters
• How the monster kills the first character: a noncreature card.
• The hero: choose one of the two remaining characters
• Describe the monster's weakness/secret/motivation and how the hero discovered it: a noncreature card or creature/planeswalker card
• Confronting the monster: a noncreature card
• The lone survivor: choose one of the two characters
• Ending: Create this yourself! How did the second character die? Did the monster survive? Was it all worth it?
After the story's been told, assign the following awards by popular vote to players: Scariest, Funniest, and Most Exciting. Feel free to invent your own awards as well. In the case of a tied vote fo the winner of an award, randomly determine its winner.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return or of you have any questions, you can contact us at Contact@ChimeraHG.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards or certificates.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
For orders that are cancelled after payment on orders of 10 items or $100 or more, a 20% restocking fee that may be incurred.