Trading Card Games
Magic: the Gathering
- MtG: Sealed
- MtG: Booster Packs
- MtG: Booster Boxes
- MtG: Bundles & Toolkits
- MtG: Decks & Specialty
- ✨ MtG: Singles
- 🔍 MtG: Multi-Card Search
- Pokémon: Sealed
- Pokémon: Booster Packs
- Pokémon: Booster Boxes
- Pokémon: Decks
- Pokémon: Elite Trainer Boxes
- Pokémon: Tins & Specialty
- ✨ Pokémon: Singles
The Army Painter
- Citadel: Base
- Citadel: Layer
- Citadel: Contrast
- Citadel: Technical
- Citadel: Sprays
- Citadel: Paint Sets
- Citadel: Brushes & Tools
Brushes & More
- D&D Collector's Series
- Reaper: Unpainted Minis
- Reaper: Bones Black
- Reaper: Metal Miniatures
- Reaper: Plastic Miniatures
- Steamforged: Minis
- WizKids: All Unpainted Minis
- WizKids: Deep Cuts
- WizKids: Magic the Gathering
- WizKids: Nolzur's Marvelous
- WizKids: Pathfinder Deep Cuts
- WizKids: Icons of the Realm
- WizKids: Painted Scenery
- WizKids: Pathfinder Painted
- Wizkids: Critical Role Painted
Painted Mini Singles
RPG Miniature Accessories
Take notes in style with our 3-pack set of sticky notes! Each packet comes in a themed booklet inspired by the adventurers of Critical Role.
- The Tales of Exandria Vol. 1 booklet features iconography representative of Vox Machina and Mighty Nein characters.
- The Chaos Crew Issue 1 booklet is themed to appear like a comic book in which Beau, Nott, and Jester first form the Chaos Crew.
- The Der Katzenprinz cover is inspired by the book Caleb read to Jester of the same name late in the Mighty Nein's travels.
- Travels in Exandria Vol. 1 cover by Grace Berríos (@lassflores)
- Chaos Crew 1st Issue cover by Jordyn Torrence (@atjordyn)
- Der Katzenprinz cover by Adrián Ibarra Lugo (@ailustrar)
- Each booklet has 60 lined and 60 unlined sticky notes
- Booklet: 2.5 x 4 inches cover, 0.5 inch spine width
- Paper: 2 x 3.5 inches
- Cover: 600 gsm
- Paper: 80 gsm
This is an official Critical Role product.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return or of you have any questions, you can contact us at Contact@ChimeraHG.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards or certificates.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
For orders that are cancelled after payment on orders of 10 items or $100 or more, a 20% restocking fee that may be incurred.