To request a copy of our FFL be sent to your seller to have a firearm transferred to us (new purchases, transfer, etc.), please fill out the form below per firearm. An email and a copy of our FFL will be emailed to the your seller within 24 – 48 hours. (Excluding Holidays & Weekends)
Notice: We no longer handle Class 3 items!
FFL Transfer Fees are $25.00 per firearm. (Background check fee included.)
- All firearms must be picked up within 30 days of arriving at the store.
- After 30 days, a storage fee of $10.00 per day will be charged. (Unless special arrangements are made prior to the end of the grace period.)
- Ownership of the item transfers to Al’s Repair Inc. at 60 days after grace period (90 Days total), or where the fees incurred total the value of the item.
- Any unpaid, unclaimed, or abandoned items become the property of Al’s Repair Inc. and they can dispose of said property as they see fit.
- Items are considered unclaimed or abandoned 90 days after receipt. (Unless prior arrangements have been made.)
- (Example: A $400.00 valued item transfers ownership at 40 days in storage, (70 days total) due to it reaching its value. A $2,000.00 item transfers ownership at 60 days in storage, (90 days total) due to the time limit.
- Denied Transactions:
- Incur a fee of $100.00 and storage fees are effective immediately. ($10.00 per day). All legal and other fees incurred will be the responsibility of the denied person.
- Any unpaid, unclaimed, or abandoned transfers become the property of Al’s Repair Inc. and they can dispose of said firearm to pay for the fees.
- Denied persons have the right to appeal to the FBI. (Fees will be adjusted on a case-by-case basis if the appeal comes back approved.)
- Al’s Repair Inc. staff cannot provide you with legal advice or assistance with any appeals.
- If you are Denied you have Options:
- If the seller will take back the item. The outbound $20.00 transfer fee and all shipping charges must be paid by the denied person.
- Consignment of the firearm with Al’s Repair Inc. All Consignment terms and conditions apply.
- You can NOT have someone else receive the firearm for you.