GW: 40K: CODEX - Tau Empire (English) (2020)
Codex: T’au Empire contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for T’au Empire collectors. Within the 136-page hardback, you’ll find:
- A New Empire Dawns: an introduction to the T’au Empire, their attitude toward rapid expansion and the caste system of their society;
- The Rise of the T’au: an overview of the incredibly quick evolution of the T’au, and the sudden arrival of the Ethereals;
- Art of War: the ancient tactical philosophies and customs still in use by T’au warriors, and their applications to interplanetary warfare, including the arts of Kauyon and Mont’ka:
- A Destiny to Rule the Stars: the story of the T’au Empire’s expansion into the wider galaxy, including descriptions of their first contact with the Imperium, and details of the Septs of the First, Second and Third spheres of expansion;
- A map of the T’au Empire’s territories at the time of the Fifth sphere of expansion;
- The language and culture of the T’au, with a guide to names and their alphabet;
- Descriptions of the T’au Empire’s military organisation, including an example expeditionary force, markings for 21 Septs and examples of team, helmet and battlesuit markings;
- Example colour schemes for 12 Septs;
- A timeline of major events and battles in the T’au Empire’s history;
- Background on each unit available to a T’au Empire army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a T’au Empire army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 38 datasheets providing rules for every T'au Empire unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the T'au Empire’s methods of war on the tabletop;
- Arsenal of the Empire: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by the T'au Empire;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Supremacy Through Unity: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 25 unique Stratagems, including 6 specific to the following Septs: T’au, Sa’Cea, Vior’la, Bork’an, Dal’yth, and Farsight Enclaves
- 6 Sept Tenets: special rules for each of the following Septs: T’au, Sa’Cea, Vior’la, Bork’an, Dal’yth, and Farsight Enclaves;
- 6 unique T’au Empire Warlord Traits, along with 6 additional Sept-specific traits – 1 each for T’au, Sa’Cea, Vior’la, Bork’an, Dal’yth, and Farsight Enclaves Septs;
- Signature Systems: 12 pieces of bleeding-edge weapon and artefacts, technology available exclusively to the T’au;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return or of you have any questions, you can contact us at Contact@ChimeraHG.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards or certificates.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.