TurboDork Colorshift and Metallic paints are now in stock!
With over 16 colors available too! Just check them out below, tested by
How to use Turbo Dork paints:
- Shake: Shake well before and during use.
- Prime: For the most vibrant results, prime with a gloss, black undercoat.
- Airbrush: Use a .5mm nozzle and needle. Thin Turbo Dork paint 2:1 with airbrush medium or water. Apply three to five thin coats—or until you get the look you want.
- Paint Brush: Lightly thin and paint in even, single-direction strokes. Allow each coat to fully dry before applying the next. Do not allow to pool.
- Washes and Finishing: Gloss washes work best on Turbo Dork paints. Finish with a matte or satin varnish to tone down the gloss quality.
TurboDork Paints are Here!