Age of Sigmar, Soul Wars is nearly upon us (6/30) and it’s time to get your game and additions preordered through your Local Game Store!
Soul Wars is the new Warhammer Age of Sigmar boxed game, pitting the Stormcast Eternals of the newly opened Sacrosanct Chamber against the ghostly forces of the Nighthaunt.
There is SO MUCH in the core game set:
- 52 push fit Citadel miniatures designed to be built and on the table as quickly as possible – and loads of other stuff to help you start playing.
- An 8-page Getting Started booklet and the 32-page Battle for Glymmsforge will guide you through your first steps and games, making your first battles in the Age of Sigmar as easy to learn as possible.
- 16-page Core Rules will be a great reminder, packed with illustrated examples to help demonstrate the rules.
- The full 320-page Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book.
- 13 Warscroll Cards.
- 12 turquoise gem dice.
- A transparent range ruler.
- A guide to assembling your new models.
- A sheet of decals for your new Stormcast Eternals.
- And the English language editions even have a preview of Josh Reynolds’ Soul Wars novel!
The additions you can get are also amazing and massively extend your play and possibilities on the battlefield!
You can’t forget the two new paints either!
If you’re looking for a bit more insight on how to play the new Age of Sigmar, check out these videos by Warhammer TV.
(it’s a playlist)
We will be getting a store copy of Soul Wars to preview and play.
The core game and all additions must be preordered for pickup on the Release date of June 30th.